Allied Schools is a leading, nationally accredited institution with more than 20 online, self-paced certificate programs in the fields of business, real estate, emerging green technologies and health care.
Our online learning environment caters to the unique needs of busy adult learners seeking to enhance skills sets and/or change career paths. That’s why Allied has helped more than 1 million students with the pursuit of their education since 1992. Benefits like live education and tech support, interest-free pay plans and 24/7 course access ensure our students maintain a comfortable balance between their training goals and daily life.
We’re proud to offer you the complete educational experience from start to finish, including:
- Up-To-Date Learning Methods. All course materials are kept current, updated regularly and specifically designed for the online learning experience.
- Live Support. Even when you study at home, you’re never alone. Our fully-staffed Educational Support and Student Services Departments are here to answer any questions you have.
- Career Search Preparation. Receive valuable feedback and tips on resumes, cover letters networking, interviewing and more.
How Allied Students Benefit:
- Interest-Free Payment Plan Options (available with most courses)
- Only $350 down: Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Medical Assisting
- Only $200 down: Pharmacy Technician
- 100% Online Programs with Worldwide, 24/7 Access
- Self-Paced Learning
- 25+ Career Training Programs In Growing Industries
- National Accreditation
Education that Meets Your Unique Needs:
- Prepare for a new career path and brighter future
- Enhance skills and reinforce your current career
- Military-friendly education (Tuition Assistance and MyCAA accepted)
- Career retraining for Injured and/or unemployed workers
At Allied, we strive to:
- Deliver quality, cost-effective career training that fits your schedule
- Provide the live support you need to successfully complete your training and launch a career you’ll love
Please note: Allied’s approved courses and associated costs may be subject to change.
Programs Available at Allied Schools:Medical Coding
Allied Schools’ Medical Coding Program provides you with the comprehensive training to join a doctor’s office, clinic or hospital as a skilled medical coder. Learn to analyze a health care provider’s documentation and assign the right codes. The course curriculum will cover Medicare fraud, ICD-9-CM coding and reporting, provide an introduction to ICD-10-CM and more. Allied Medical students benefit from:
- Online career training, accessible 24/7 on your schedule
- Affordable, interest-free payment options
- Live education support
- Education from a nationally accredited school
- Professional association membership
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be prepared to sit for the Certified Professional Coder examination (CPC). Realize your professional goal of working in a medical office or starting your own coding business. Get started today and enjoy a well-respected career that is essential to every health care office and facility.