Programs Available at Allied Schools:Medical Billing
Allied Schools’ Medical Billing Programs teach you how to accurately complete claim forms, bill insurance companies and play an overall important role in the medical insurance process. Build a flexible and rewarding career as a medical biller in a professional medical setting or from the convenience of home. Allied medical billing student benefits include:
- Nationally Accredited School
- 100% Online Program
- Interest-Free Payment Plans
- Live Support
- Professional Association Membership
- … and More
Receive a well-rounded medical billing education that covers essential practices and procedures, comprehensive insurance handbooks and workbooks, an in-depth review of claim forms and billing computer technology. Step-by-step instruction will guide you through electronic claim forms, sample patient records, and more.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate and be ready to sit for the Certified Medical Biller Specialist (CMBS) exam. The success of your future medical billing career starts with choosing the right education. Take the first step and request complimentary information from Allied today!
Prepare for a health care career that’s needed nationwide! As a pharmacy technician, you will assist licensed pharmacists and dispense medication and health care products to patients. If you’re ready to play a critical role in patient care, Allied’s Pharmacy Technician program will prepare you with the skills you need to succeed.
When you enroll in Allied Schools’ comprehensive Pharmacy Technician program, you will learn how to:
- Count medications in order to help fill patient prescriptions
- Retrieve, count, pour, weigh, measure and mix medications
- Prepare prescription labels
- Pharmaceutical terminology
- Affix labels to the prescription containers and bottles
- Establish and maintain patient files
- Prepare insurance forms
- Manage medication inventories
- … and more!
The role of a pharmacy technician is an important one. In addition to filling prescriptions with the proper dosage and assisting Pharmacists, you will be greeting and working one-on-one with patients. Prepare for your new pharmacy technician career with Allied:
- Self-paced, online career training
- Education from a nationally accredited school
- Live education support
- Externship & exam prep – Get hands-on experience!
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be prepared to sit for the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) exam. Why wait? Request complimentary information today and make sure to ask about Allied’s Pass or Don’t Pay exam promise!